- This event has passed.
Lip Sync Battle by Leadership Fort Stockton
April 13, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$5
The Fort Stockton Adult Leadership is proud to bring you the opportunity to be a star of the stage (at least for one night).
This family friendly lip sync competition is your chance to show everyone your moves, costume making flair and what a show stopper you really are!
This event is BYOB. **
Tickets to watch are $5 for adults and $3 for children (4-11). Children 3 and under are free.
All acts performing will have a $15 registration fee
All proceeds are to benefit Leadership Fort Stockton
Rules and Regulations
• Pre-registration must be completed and turned into the Chamber no later than by April 12th.
• Prizes for Best Solo Adult, Best Solo Child, Best Duo, Best Group, and Best in Show will be given based on the number of tips received by the individual/group. Best Costume and Best Choreography will be voted upon by the fellow contestants.
• Winners in Best Duo, Group, and Singles will be given ½ of their tips back as a prize.
Best in Show, Best Costume, and Best Choreography will receive a trophy.
• There will be both monetary and trophy prizes given to winners depending on category.
• Each entry will need to provide its own tip jar no larger than the size of quart sized mason jar. We also ask that you get creative and decorate this jar. The only requirement other than size is that it has the name of yourself or group.
• This is a family-oriented event so please no songs with explicit language.
• Please limit time on performance or song to no more than 3 minutes in length. It is okay to run less than 3 minutes but we will have to fade the song out after the 3-minute mark.
• Registration fee must be paid at the same time form is turned in for entry to be considered
• Props and costumes may be used but must be family friendly and at the individual/groups expense – we will have nothing to provide.
• Don’t forget to bring friends and family to support you with votes!
• Please remember the most important rule is to have fun!
** This event is hosted by Leadership Fort Stockton – for event-specific questions please contact the Fort Stockton Chamber of Commerce at (432) 336-2264