Halloween Lip Sync Battle by Leadership Fort Stockton
October 31 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Get ready to HOWL AT THE MOON!
The Fort Stockton Adult Leadership is proud to bring you another opportunity to be a star of the stage (at least for one night).
This family-friendly lip-sync competition is your chance to show everyone your moves, costume making flair and what a show stopper you really are!
This event is BYOB. **
Tickets to watch are $5 for adults and $3 for children (4-11). Children 3 and under are free.
Registration to perform:
$15 for solos
$20 for duos/groups
All proceeds benefit Leadership Fort Stockton
Rules and Regulations
• Pre-registration must be completed and turned into the Chamber no later than by October 30.
• Prizes for Best Solo Adult, Best Solo Child, Best Duo, Best Group, and Best in Show will be given based on the number of tips received by the individual/group. Best Costume and Best Choreography will be voted upon by the fellow contestants.
• Winners in Best Duo, Group, and Singles will be given ½ of their tips back as a prize.
Best in Show, Best Costume, and Best Choreography will receive a trophy.
• There will be both monetary and trophy prizes given to winners depending on the category.
• Each entry will need to provide its own tip jar no larger than the size of quart-sized mason jar. We also ask that you get creative and decorate this jar. The only requirement other than size is that it has the name of yourself or group.
• This is a family-oriented event so please no songs with explicit language.
• Please limit time on performance or song to no more than 3 minutes in length. It is okay to run less than 3 minutes but we will have to fade the song out after the 3-minute mark.
• The registration fee must be paid at the same time form is turned in for entry to be considered complete.
• Props and costumes may be used but must be family-friendly and at the individual/group expense – we will have nothing to provide.
• Don’t forget to bring friends and family to support you with votes!
• Please remember the most important rule is to have fun!
** This event is hosted by Leadership Fort Stockton – for event-specific questions please contact the Fort Stockton Chamber of Commerce at (432) 336-2264