The Garage is a small, all-ages no-alcohol venue.
Our mission is to provide a wide variety of music to the community that they may not otherwise get a chance to experience as well as providing a venue for regional artists to perform without having to pay a venue for the rights to take the stage – we’re all about the music, the artists, and the community!
Performers can sell merch, and tips are collected during events and all funds collected go directly to performers. Acoustic sets work best in the venue, but we welcome all styles!
View our gallery of previous events (Video and pictures)
The Garage accepts booking requests for all styles/genres of music. Please complete this form and we will respond to you as soon as possible (usually within hours) – THANK YOU for your interest in The Garage – and we hope to hear you here soon!
We are NOT booking any weekday shows
PLEASE check that the dates you are interested in are available before submitting the booking form.
*** We do NOT offer any guarantees on weekday shows. ***
Equipment currently available:
- 8 channel Powered Mixer:
- 8 XLR Mic (Ch. 1-4, Ch. 5-12 Stereo)
- 8 1/4″ Line (Ch. 1-4, Ch. 5-8 Stereo)
- 4 RCA (Ch. 9-12 Stereo)
- 2 speakON
- 2 1/4″ Speaker Out
- 2 1/4″ Main Out
- 1/4″ Monitor Out
- 2 RCA
- 3-band (hi, mid, low) channel EQ
- POWER 2 x 500 Watts at 4 Ohms 2 x 350 Watts at 8 Ohms
- Phantom Power 15 V
- Main(stereo)/monitor 7 Band Equalizer (125, 250, 500, 1 k, 2 k, 4 k, 8 kHz)
- Digital Effects SPX Digital Multi Effector (Reverb, Echo, Delay, Modulation, Distortion)
- Two (2) 15″ speakers on stands
- Two (2) 12″ passive stage monitors
- Three (3) mics and stands
The Garage stays booked pretty far in advance. We typically book Saturday shows, but in rare instances, will book a mid-week show. Never on Sundays. PLEASE check that the dates you are interested in are available before submitting the booking form.
Return to Booking Form